Use Children's Panadol for:
Fast effective temporary relief from fever and pain associated with:
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
How to use Children's Panadol
- Please read and retain the carton.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Use the measuring cup provided to accurately measure.
- Pour correct dose into the cup based on the dosage table below.
- Calculate correct dose based on the child's weight. If weight is unknown, use the child's age.
Age: 1-2 Yrs Average Weight: 10-12 kg Dose: 3-4mL
Age: 2-3 Yrs Average Weight: 12-14 kg Dose: 4mL
Age: 3-4 Yrs Average Weight: 14-16 kg Dose: 4-5mL
Age: 4-5 Yrs Average Weight: 16-18 kg Dose: 5-6mL
Age: 5-6 Yrs Average Weight: 18-20 kg Dose: 6mL
Age: 6-7 Yrs Average Weight: 20-22 kg Dose: 6-7mL
Age: 7-8 Yrs Average Weight: 22-25 kg Dose: 7-8mL
Age: 8-9 Yrs Average Weight: 25-28kg Dose: 8-9mL
Age: 9-10 Yrs Average Weight: 28-32 kg Dose: 9-10mL
Age: 10-11 Yrs Average Weight: 32-36 kg Dose: 10-11mL
Age: 11-12 Yrs Average Weight: 36-41 kg Dose: 11-13mL
- Repeat 4-6 hourly if required (maximum 4 times within 24 hours)
- Can be given with water or fruit juice if preferred by your child.
Paracetamol 48mg/mL, Hydroxybenzoates, No artificial colours 115mg/mL Sorbitol and 371mg/mL of Maltitol (which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea)
DUE TO THE SCHEDULING OF THIS PRODUCT PURCHASE QUANTITIES ARE AUTOMATICALLY LIMITED TO 1 PER ORDER
This medicine is scheduled as 'Pharmacy only' medicine. Please contact your doctor and/or pharmacist prior to ordering as this medicine/medical device may not be suitable for you. Always read the label and follow instructions for use.
It is important that you inform your doctor or pharmacist:
- of any other medications that you are taking, regularly or irregularly
- of any current or past medical conditions
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
We strongly advise to contact your general practitioner prior to purchase if your symptoms persist or have worsened.
Please note: We do reserve the right to not supply any item or supply less of the ordered quantity as opposed to our professional obligation as health care provider.