Sudafed Nasal Decongestant Spray 20ml
- Fast acting sinus decongestant spray
- Provides powerful sinus relief for up to 12 hours
- Nasal decongestant for sinusitis, colds, flu and hayfever
- Non pseudoephedrine decongestant formula
- Relieving sinus congestion also helps with sinus pain and headaches Benefits: • 20mL - 225 Sprays • 12 Hours Relief Instructions:
Who can use Sudafed nasal decongestant spray? Adults and children over 6 years of age. How much do I use and how often? Use 1 to 2 sprays repeated two to three times a day when necessary. Maximum 6 sprays per day. When to stop? Do not use for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children unless advised by a doctor. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. How to use: 1. Remove bottle from carton. 2. Remove cap and prime pump several times. 3. Blow nose gently. 4. Keep head upright. Hold the bottle firmly. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger. 5. Depress pump firmly and sniff deeply. 6. Always make sure you replace the protective cap to keep the nozzle clean. 7. Pump pack should only be used by one person.Ingredients:
DUE TO THE SCHEDULING OF THIS PRODUCT PURCHASE QUANTITIES ARE AUTOMATICALLY LIMITED TO 1 PER ORDER
This medicine is scheduled as 'Pharmacy only' medicine. Please contact your doctor and/or pharmacist prior to ordering as this medicine/medical device may not be suitable for you. Always read the label and follow instructions for use.
It is important that you inform your doctor or pharmacist:
- of any other medications that you are taking, regularly or irregularly
- of any current or past medical conditions
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
We strongly advise to contact your general practitioner prior to purchase if your symptoms persist or have worsened.
Please note: We do reserve the right to not supply any item or supply less of the ordered quantity as opposed to our professional obligation as health care provider.EAN: 9300607080001